The month of love calls for easy homemade raspberry brownie bites. We had to add some pink, ya know? Whether you have a significant other or not, show yourself some love with these brownies. They’re full of better for you ingredients and cut into bite size pieces so I give you permission to eat at least a handful at a time.
What Ingredients Do I Need For Homemade Raspberry Brownies Bites?
Way less than you think! If you were really craving them and didn’t even have a chocolate bar – you could still get by.
- Oil or Fat (avocado oil, olive oil, butter, you get the idea)
- Binder (egg, flax egg, egg replacement)
- Flour (all-purpose, oat, almond, gluten-free, the choice is yours)
- Sugar (white, coconut, maple syrup, agave, do you boo)
- Pinch of Salt
- Cocoa Powder or Melted Chocolate or both
- Vanilla (again, if you’re stranded on an island and really want brownies don’t stress the vanilla sis)
What Kind of Chocolate Do You Use?
Here’s the thing, it’s kind of a choose your own adventure situation because different things create different textures. You can go the cocoa powder route or you can go the melted chocolate route. If you’re Jordan, you do both. I like using a dairy-free high quality dark chocolate. Some of my favs are Eating Evolved, Lily’s Sweets, and Hu Kitchen. They don’t have anything added into them like gums or random dairy, they’re quality chocolate that tastes so damn good.
These homemade raspberry brownie bites are basically the chocolate version of my peanut butter chocolate chunk pretzel cookie bars. I also really enjoyed the freeze dried raspberries in here. They’re placed in the batter and get a chance to re-hydrate while they bake. They also add a crunch to the chocolatey drizzle on top once they’re done.
Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Bites
- ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 tbsp avocado oil
- ¾ c coconut sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- ½ cup freeze dried raspberries
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, coconut sugar, melted (and slightly cooled) chocolate, avocado oil and vanilla.
- Once mixed add oat flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix until combined
- Using half of the freeze dried raspberries crush them up and mix into the batter, sprinkle the other half on top or into the batter as well. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean,