I’m going to start off this blog post how I’m sure everyone is starting their posts today. HOW IS IT ALMOST 2020?! Today is the last day of the DECADE. Which is rather hard for me to wrap my mind around. I started off 2019 in an amazing partnership with Health-Ade Kombucha and I’ve been so lucky to be able to create recipes with them and get to know a little bit of the team. I thought it was only fitting that I close out the year with them also. This fall flatbread has some autumn vibes going on but it would make an amazing appetizer for your guests at your new years party.
How to Make Kombucha Tahini Dressing for Fall Flatbread
- Kombucha can be added to many things these days – they’re not just for sippin’ anymore! All you need to do is add the Pink Lady Apple Health-Ade flavor to a small mixing bowl with tahini, salt and pepper. BAM you’ve got yourself a gut-healthy dressing, my friend.
I think pink lady apple was the first flavor I ever tried of Health-Ade and I completely fell in love. It’s still my #1 ride or die flavor. If you ever call/text/message me asking me which one to get, 99% of the time I’ll say pink lady apple. It adds a nice zing to the fall flatbread and cuts through the fattiness of the prosciutto. I also think it’s fun to make the pizza dough yourself. There are tons of recipes online and it’s really only flour, water, yeast and salt you guys! It’s something fun for kids or for yourself.
2019 has been so good to me and I’m genuinely excited to see what this next DECADE has in store for myself, my business and my Kev! (I see a puppy in our future, shh).
Thank you so much to Health-Ade for supporting me, my dreams and this fall flatbread.
Have you tried these chocolate crinkle cookies yet?
Fall Flatbread with Pink Lady Apple Tahini Drizzle
- 1 Store bought Pizza Crust about 10inches
- 4 Slices Prosciutto
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- 1 Small Onion sliced into rings
- 1 Cup Spinach
- ¼ Cup Walnuts
- 3 Tbs Health-Ade Pink Lady Apple Kombucha
- 1 Tbs Tahini
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- In a medium skillet on medium heat add onions and cook for about 5 minutes until translucent and soft (they’ll finish cooking in the oven)
- Start layering flatbread toppings: spinach, onions, sweet potato, prosciutto, and walnuts. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crust is brown.
- In the meantime slice apple and make dressing combining Health-Ade Pink Lady Apple Kombucha, Tahini Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Let flatbread cool slightly and then top with apples and dressing.