Easy Desserts are one of my FAVORITE parts of doing what I do. I love giving people an insanely simple, healthy dessert to make on a whim after dinner is over. I also have the biggest sweet tooth in the world so it's one of the categories that comes to me the easiest.
Some of My Favorite Recipes Are:
- Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookie Bar
- Homemade Raspberry Brownie Bites
- Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas on a Stick
To me, anything with chocolate is delicious. However, I know there are others that are more into fruit desserts (checkout these mango bars). I think a lot of people are afraid of making desserts because we always hear that baking is a science and therefore super scary and difficult. Right? Have you felt that way before?
Well I have good news for you. When you're making healthy desserts and using alternative flours, like almond flour - it doesn't always have to be so exact. You can eyeball things a little bit more. SO feel free to change out some of these flavors and use these recipes as a base guideline. Especially with desserts like the frozen banana pops. You can top those babies with anything you please. Here are a few examples: nuts, sprinkles, more chocolate, white chocolate, freeze dried fruit, the possibilities are endless!
Whenever you have some extra time or when you're really feelin' that sweet tooth, give one of these dessert recipes a shot. You will not be disappointed, I promise!
Bananas Foster Lava Cake with Homemade Whipped Cream
Who doesn’t love a good lava cake? It’s so crazy how popular the lava cake recipe is, and also how EASY it is to make. Did you know that it’s the most popular dessert on Valentine’s Day? Isn’t that crazy!
Mini Vegan Maca-Berry Cheesecakes with Raspberry Kombucha Swirl
– Hey Friends! I really had been trying to focus on savory recipes this month because I have such a huge sweet tooth ALWAYS, but I decided to just go with my gut on this one. In the last year,
Cannoli Cupcakes with Espresso Ricotta Filling and a 2018 Closeout
– How is it already the end of 2018?! Where does the time GO?! Looking back, so much happened this year. We moved out of our home state for the first time, Kevin started a new job, I left a
Gingerbread Chocolate Chunk Cookies Sandwiched with Salted Butterscotch
– Holiday cookie baking just might be my favorite. Well, baking in general is really fun for me because I’m such a huge sweets person and I love experimenting with flavors and such. I recently learned how to make butterscotch