Now that the holiday madness has cooled down – we have one more big day left. You guessed right – New Year’s Eve! By this time most of us are completely worn out. The family has been in and out of the house, eaten all of your food and taken all of your energy. Whether you’re hosting again for New Year’s Eve or getting together at a friends house – you’ll most likely need to bring something.
Brandless graciously gifted me the following products to play with! This post also contains affiliate links in which I will earn a commission should you purchase anything.
I’ve put together 3 no-nonsense, delicious appetizers using most ingredients from Brandless. If you haven’t heard, they’re an online company making better things more accessible and affordable for more people. If you follow along on Instagram, you might have seen that they had a pop-up store in NYC and I had the chance to go. I had been wanting to try them out for a while but hadn’t pulled the trigger yet. Going to that pop-up confirmed my decision to purchase products! They don’t only have food and cooking ingredients but they have stationary, and beauty products. I’m obsessed with their partially popped popcorn in the dill flavor – OMG. Did I mention everything was $3?
Back to the 3 easy peasy appetizers I made for you, using mostly Brandless products.
- Thai Peanut Spiced Cashews – AND they’re only two ingredients
- Two Ingredient Jalapeno Pineapple Black Bean Dip
- Gluten Free Blackberry Ricotta & Hazelnut Flatbread
If you want to try them out, I have FREE SHIPPING for you!
I promise you – you can do this. They all take 30 minutes or less and taste like you were slaving in the kitchen for hours. You can even make the cashews and the black bean dip a day or two ahead and be SUPER prepared! Regardless, whether you’re hosting or going to someone else’s NYE party – these three appetizers could not be easier and faster to make.
Love & A Messy Kitchen,
If you’re looking for more appetizers, you might like this Tomato Tart
Thai Peanut Cashews
- 1 package Brandless Cashews
- 2 tbs Brandless Thai Peanut Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 300 Degrees F
- Mix cashews and peanut sauce in a bowl and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cashews are golden and dry to the touch
Jalapeno Pineapple Black Bean Dip
- 1 jar Brandless Pineapple Jalapeno Salsa
- 1 can Brandless Black Beans
- 1 bag Brandless Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
- Drain beans and add to the bowl of a food processor along with 1/2 cup pineapple jalapeno salsa. Add a pinch of sea salt as needed. Serve with Brandless Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips
Gluten Free Blackberry Ricotta & Hazelnut Flatbread
- 1 cup Brandless Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/4 cup Brandless Blackberry Jam
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Red Kale
- 1 tsp Brandless Honey
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts
- Cook pizza crust according to package (you will do a pre bake and then put toppings and bake again)
- Spread blackberry jam on pre baked crust. Dollop ricotta, kale, and hazelnuts and place back in the oven for 10 minutes. Finish with a drizzle of honey.