Ease and deliciousness are two really important factors in the recipes I create. If you know me, you know some of my favorite flavors come from the Asian realm. I just love the salty, sweet, peanut-ey goodness. With that being said , the first recipe I have for you guys are my Thai Red Curry Noodles. Most people are familiar with the yellow curry powder that comes in the spice jar at the grocery store. I’m here to let you know that there is SO MUCH MORE to that. There are hundreds of different types of curries that come from the Asian side as well as Indian. The best thing about this recipe? It’s healthier for you than regular noodles. I used Tresomega Nutrition’s quinoa spaghetti.
These babies are made with nothing but the best ingredients and it tastes exactly like normal pasta except its better for you.
One of my favorite variations is the red thai curry This can be as spicy as you want it. The Red thai curry paste itself isn’t spicy but I add sirracha in mine because I like a little bit of a kick. This recipe is one of my go – to’s when i’ve just come home from work and I want something quick and tasty.
The next recipe is a healthy spin on one of my favorite desserts. Lemon has always been one of my favorite flavors for a dessert and these blondies are no exception. Side note – am I the only person who likes them out of the fridge better than out of the oven? Just sayin – the texture is unreal. The chunks of white chocolate mixed with the lemon flavor go so well together.
So what’s so healthy about it? I took out the butter and replaced it with Tresomega coconut oil. The benefits of coconut oil are endless and the fact that you can sneak it into recipes is an added plus.
- 1 Inch Knob Fresh Ginger
- 1 Shallot, Diced
- 1 Small Red Pepper, Diced
- 1 Box Tresomega Quinoa Spaghetti
- 2 Tbs Red Thai Curry Paste ( I ALWAYS use this one)
- 2 Tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Can Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbs of Sirracha (or more depending on your spice level preference)
- 2 Tbs Coconut Aminos
- 3 Soft Boiled Eggs *instructions below
- Pinch of Salt
- Chopped Peanuts for garnish
- Chopped Green Onion for Garnish
- 1/2 C Tresomega Coconut Oil , Melted
- 1 C Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbs Fresh Lemon Juice
- Zest of Two Lemons (about 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 C All Purpose Flour
- 1 C White Chocolate Chunks
- Heat ginger, shallots and red pepper over medium heat until softened (about 5 minutes)
- Place Thai Curry Paste in the pan and continuously stir for 1 minute
- Pour in coconut milk, fish sauce, coconut aminos, sriracha and salt
- Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer until sauce has thickened slightly
- While your sauce is simmering cook your Tresomega Quinoa Pasta
- Add 2 inches of water to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil
- lower the heat and add 3 eggs slowly down into the water
- Cover and set a timer for 7 minutes
- Remove the eggs form the water and add into an ice bath.
- Once cooled, peel and place on top of your noodles!
- Place noodles in a bowl, pour sauce over top and garnish with peanuts & green onion
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees and line an 8x8 Baking Pan with Foil and Spray with Cooking Spray
- Cream Coconut Oil and Sugars in The Bowl of a Stand Mixer Until Well Combined
- Add Eggs, Vanilla and Lemon Juice - Beat Until Combined
- Add Lemon Zest, Baking Powder, Salt and Flour and mix until combined
- Carefully mix in 1/2 of the White Chocolate Chunks
- Bake for 20-25 Minutes (the center might still be a little jiggly, it will harden as it cools)
- Melt 1/2 C White Chocolate Chunks with 1/2 Tbs of Tresomega Coconut Oil and Microwave in 30 Second Intervals Until Melted
- Drizzle Over Cooled Lemon Blondies and Sprinkle with Any Extra Lemon Zest
Hungry for more? How about some banana bread?